Check out what came home with me recently! I've bought and returned several mirrors that weren't quite right for our powder room by the side door. I didn't know what I wanted, and the high trim work makes mirror size and placement tricky.

This mirror was different, though. I thought I would keep it, even if it didn't work in that particular spot. I could paint it and use it anywhere, since it was only ~$7.50. Yes, Kirkland's is having a big sale and taking an additional 25% off the green tag prices.
This mirror was different, though. I thought I would keep it, even if it didn't work in that particular spot. I could paint it and use it anywhere, since it was only ~$7.50. Yes, Kirkland's is having a big sale and taking an additional 25% off the green tag prices.


1 comment:
Love the mirror! What a deal. It looks great in your bathroom.
And way to go Ethan on saying no thank you. Such big boy manners!
Hope the kids are feeling better. And I hope mommy gets some relaxation.
Post a Comment