I've been seeing twitter cropping up on websites lately, so I thought I would check it out.
From the twitter.com website: "With Twitter, you can stay hyper–connected to your friends and always know what they’re doing."
Ok. This does not sound normal. Why do I need to know what others are doing every minute of the day? I am already hyper-connected to 2 busy 2 year olds! I can't keep up with anyone else!
Here's how my twitter would read:
looking for paci
Ethan is painting the walls with a spatula
potty time, children arguing over who gets to flush
refilling sippy cups with juice
Ellie wants me to sit on the sofa with her
looking for Piggie
picking someone up
replacing sofa cushions
This is way more tedium than anyone needs to know! I just don't understand this twitter thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment