Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Girl


What's with the sassy pose? Who taught her to put her hands on her hips like that?

The doughnuts were a hit! Thank you, Whimzie, for telling me about them! (Thanks, Blogger, for rotating my picture. Will you be editing my text, too?)

The large group of Mexican waiters singing loudly was not a hit. Nor was the lit candle. While they sang, Ellie crawled under the table and hid from them while Ethan covered his ears. They also thought it was his birthday celebration instead of hers.

I have more to share about our ongoing celebration of four fabulousness. Soon.

6 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Birthday donuts???? You seriously rock. It may be my birthday tomorrow.

Rachel said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!! Emma had that same birthday shirt, I thought it was so adorable. We seriously need to get them together. I know so few people that have 4 year old daughters. Glad they had a great birthday!

Rachel said...

...sorry, I meant glad "she", not "they"...:)

Sandy said...

How cute! That sassy pose just comes naturally to the females of the human race...
Can't believe how long her hair has gotten. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pose. No, that kind of stuff doesn't have to be taught. We women just instinctively know.

Glad the doughnuts worked!

Sherri said...

I don't think you know me, but I've seen your adorable kids around church. Your birthday girl is adorable and blessed to have you!

-From a very grateful adoptee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin