I discovered a visitor trying to ring our doorbell last night. My pictures through the sidelight window (aka a safe distance) were not too clear, so my thoughtful husband must have taken more this morning. What a disturbing surprise to find the daylight pictures and to know that he returned (or never really left)!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my! I don't even have words for that! I am impressed you had sense of mind to grab your camera. :)
Oh Amy...I could have gone all day without seeing that picture of the snake!!! Looks like it is a black snake so that is good. But a snake is a snake!
Thank you for this big bad case of the heebie jeebies that I'll be carrying for the rest of the day.
I know I'm weird, but I think this is pretty darn cool. I would be worried about my bird friend, though. Happy to hear everyone is safe. :)
Shivvvvvers!!!
How did I miss this post with all the snake talk on FB?!
Post a Comment