Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fabric as far as the eye can see

This caught my eye a while ago, and passing each time I said, "One day, I'd like to stop and see what they have."

Finally, the day arrived! My heart started beating a little faster when I stepped in from the rain to see fabric:

and trim:

and more fabric:

When I checked out, the fabric man told me that the company owns the building and has so many thousands of square feet of space containing fabric "in the back" just waiting to come to the retail floor!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Lord Family said...

Ummmm...WHERE is this heavenly place?!?

Amy said...

Burlington, NC It faces I-40, and it's on the eastbound side.

Unknown said...

Road trip!!

Kim said...

Thanks for letting us know where this is located! I wish I was closer!!

jason and jen said...

Amy...fabric is my downfall...I feel like there will be a store like this in heaven!! Is it worth the drive? I missed you at lambs and the social. Hope Ellie is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen is planning to go there tomorrow!

Gretchen said...

I am going there tomorrow! Can't wait! (Aside from the fact that it will be raining and I will have 3 children in tow).
I've been to their other location (previously in SC).
It is fabulous!!!

Amy said...

I used to go to the SC location when we lived in Charlotte, so I was really excited to hear that it was the same company.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin