Until recently, I never really thought about where one might go to buy a gnome
or a bazillion tiny glass finger bowls
or an assortment of larger glass bowls and gold bowls - but just gold.
Now I know.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where is this magical place?
I actually did think about where to buy a gnome some time back. For some reason that I can't explain, I decided I wanted a retro-looking gnome for a little side garden I had. It took forever to find one. Of course, once I bought him I started seeing gnomes everywhere.
Those look cute. I like the ones with the yellow jackets.
I took these pictures at Old Time Pottery. They are mainly in the southeast, I think. Now that I'm thinking about the gnomes, I should have picked one up for the yard. I think the children would enjoy seeing him.
Oh I'm so glad you answered that because I was just catching up on your blog and was going to ask you the name of the store. Now I'm just going to ask WHERE it is, because I am a pottery store nut.
4 comments:
Where is this magical place?
I actually did think about where to buy a gnome some time back. For some reason that I can't explain, I decided I wanted a retro-looking gnome for a little side garden I had. It took forever to find one. Of course, once I bought him I started seeing gnomes everywhere.
Those look cute. I like the ones with the yellow jackets.
I took these pictures at Old Time Pottery. They are mainly in the southeast, I think. Now that I'm thinking about the gnomes, I should have picked one up for the yard. I think the children would enjoy seeing him.
Oh I'm so glad you answered that because I was just catching up on your blog and was going to ask you the name of the store. Now I'm just going to ask WHERE it is, because I am a pottery store nut.
Is this the one in Wilmington? Gretchen & I go there every year. But this doesn't look like that location.
Post a Comment