Dear very young male cashier at the office supply store,
I see through your thinly-veiled attempt to suck up to customers so that you will get a favorable shopping experience survey result.
Allow me to elaborate. As I stood in front of your cash register in my unbathed, gym-clothed, no makeuped, ponytailed state buying alphabet flash cards, crayons, and a doodle pad with my $10 off any purchase coupon, I clearly did not "look gorgeous this morning." In fact, I was puzzled and concerned about your obvious and disturbing lack of observation skills.
Maybe your comment wouldn't have been as creepy if I had actually tried to look nice before shopping in your retail establishment. I hope this admonishment doesn't squelch your desire to pay compliments to the ladies; however, you must be more discerning about it.
Best wishes in your future endeavors,
Amy (who will be avoiding your store for a while)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment