Pretty Organized Palace is hosting a toile party today! I was excited to have about a week to gather my thoughts and pictures about the subject of toile. However, as I looked around, I realized that while I like toile, I don't decorate with it. Nonetheless, here's my meager contribution to this party!
At the house concert I attended last week, the powder room had a double dose.
At the house concert I attended last week, the powder room had a double dose.
This P. Kaufmann dog toile was irresistible, and it's earmarked for a Nester-style table square,
which will top my $25 bargain table. Gold and brown dog toile atop a John Elway table - who says toile can't be masculine?


6 comments:
I love the dog toile. I've never seen that before!
Wow! Great bargain on the table and I love your choice of toile for it. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sandi
I'll bet the table will look fabulous when you are done. I have lots of fabric earmarked for projects that I never seem to get done. Good luck on yours!
Oh, that table is GORGEOUS! The toile will look wonderful on top of it!
Love that dog toile and the table will be gorgeous!
Manuela
GORGEOUS table!! And CUTE dog toile.
Post a Comment